big data marketeer (#169)
Marketing and Sales
trendy west of Amsterdam
- Help our clients to reach their online objectives through optimal use of data, online marketing channels and tools;
- Formulate and test an integrated online marketing strategy and plan;
- Generate target audiences based on real-time and data-driven insights from marketing and conversion pathway analyses;
- Formulate concrete action plans and combine technical possibilities to approach these target audiences from online marketing;
- Signal new possibilities within marketing platforms and coming up with solutions for technical barriers;
- Monitor campaign results and constantly improving costs, conversion and returns;
- Advise clients on future proof change in order to stay ahead of the market.
- Smart. You’ve got a HBO or WO degree
- Skilled.You have 5 yrs + experience in the online playing field.
- You’ve got extensive online experience in data analysis, online marketing and optimizing high traffic in online environments;
- A digital Nerd. You have extensive experience with using online marketing platforms such as Doubleclick Digital Marketing, Ignition One or Marin Software;
- A fluent Dutch speaker. As we need you to communicate with our Dutch clients effortlessly;
- Organized. You are able to organize, anticipate and set priorities;
- Data driven. You have need to support reasoning with outcomes of profound data mining;
- Commercial. You have a keen eye for opportunities, conversion and returns;
- A go-getter. You are pro-active, energetic and result-driven. You are always focused on improving all marketing activities of your client, and you have a winner-mentality;
- Independent. You are responsible and able to work independently and in a structured manner;
- A great communicator. You are a true team player and mediator. You make sure both our client as well as your colleagues love working with you;
- Loving your work. You are always on top of the latest online developments (general and industry specific) and read all about it whenever you can
- Salary! A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package;
- Opportunities and a steep learning curve. We offer extensive growing and developing opportunities and you will work with highly experienced and ambitious colleagues;
- An awesome place to work. Think ping-pong tables, hoverboards and jeux de boules. Can it get any better?
- Prestige. We work with A-brands only. Hell yeah !
- The best colleagues you can wish for. No silly hierarchies, an informal atmosphere and lots of fun together. That’s what we consider important;
- Fun extra’s. Working should be fun. It’s as simple as that. That’s why we invest time in organizing fun stuff such as weekend trips (skiing!), a pubquiz, legendary parties, you name it.