front end lead (#167)(nl-uk)
Technical and Operations
South of Holland (1 hour away from Amsterdam)
You will be responsible for the Front-end part of our applications by making decisions regarding the Front-end architecture. Together with the Back-end Lead you will find the perfect division of work between Back-end and Front-end.
What we do:
- We develop tools and collaborate with open ad tech tools to deliver the optimal tool-set to get insights and actionable strategies for our colleagues and customers.
- an online media agency , working for a group of A-list companies;
- seeing online as a truly strategic channel for our clients;
- supporting our clients in their online strategy, creation and media procurement. Data is everything!;
- make choices on scientific evidence instead of a gut feeling;
- continue to innovate in order to surpass ourselves every day!
- are a Bachelor in a relevant study 4+ years of Front-end development experience;
- make a scalable, fast and robust Front-end;
- have proven experience in developing web applications not just web sites;
- have a vision on web application architecture (beyond "just separate the M & V from the C");
- are detail and quality-focused: you should be building UI and code you are proud of;
- have ability to translate business goals into flexible User Experience;
- have appreciation of unit and end-to-end testing;
- have a very strong customer focus, every release should exceed the customers expectation;
- preferably have an interest in e-commerce.
- Work with skilled UX-experts, Product owners and Front-end & Back-end Developers to create new beautiful features;
- Innovate the architecture of an enterprise web-application;
- Build the Front-end of our web-applications with the tools that YOU want to use. Although we have our preferences, we are always open for suggestions and new ideas;
- Front-end technology is in the middle of many new developments; grab the opportunity to innovate and try new ideas every day;
- Find solutions for questions that haven’t been asked yet;
- And above all lots of Innovation, Dedication and Fun!;
- Lots of exchange of knowledge and vision;
- Mixed team of cool colleagues with different specialties;
- Fruit & candy at your disposal;
- Free soup every day and tap-beer every Friday. (It’s Heineken but we are working on that);
- Free Public Transport card.