Senior Analytics Consultant (ENG-NL)(#218)
Analytics consultants are responsible for the development of solutions for our clients which leverage data science and technology to solve complex business problems. These consultants have a mix of skills related to analytics, technology and business process.
This role works across both the pre-sales and delivery phases of consulting engagements covering solution design, business case development, pilot development where relevant with a broader team of specialists, and delivery with a delivery team including project managers, technical experts and other consultants.
Consultant often have an industry focus, however are expected to be able to pick up challenges across industry and apply their experience to solve them.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Assess client requirements and design solution to address them based on data analysis, data science, technology and business process design.
- Clearly communicate the business benefit associated with solutions they design to key stakeholders up to and including board level.
- Design the implementation team required to execute the solution for the customer.
- Deliver the implementation project along with the specialist team they form while managing stakeholder engagement.
- Develop organisational strategies and roadmaps with relation to data science and AI in a variety of industries.
Required skills & experiences include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business, science, technology or other technical degree.
- Experience in the design and build of analytics solutions for customers.
- Hands on experience in data analytics, BI, data warehousing, data platform development or other relevant hands on technical experience.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data analysis, streaming data, IoT, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and related topical analytics fields.
- Understanding of data science methodologies and the processes data scientists follow in problem solving.
- Knowledge of data science techniques, statistics and commonly used models.
Desired skills & experience include:
- Strategy development in relation to data science application in large enterprises
- Knowledge of Big Data stack (Spark, Storm, Spark, Hive, Pig, etc.) and NoSQL databases (Microsoft DocumentDB, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud stack or technologies of other Cloud suppliers
- Broad understanding of deep learning methodology and frameworks (TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, etc.)