(Senior) Network Engineer (engl-nl)(eu permit)(#148 #149)
Technical and Operations
The Hague Area
looking for a junior and a senior in this role !
We do: A 100 connected datacenters and traffic flowing through the European network; we are growing explosively, we are constantly upgrading, improving and future proofing the network while at the same time we are connecting more and more members. Our experienced Network Engineers Team play a key part in this and needs to be reinforced with a Senior and Junior Network Engineer.
You will; join the experienced Network Service Engineers team. You will work closely together with the operations team concerning the further improvement of our network and network policies. You will report to COO.
You can: your Skills and Experience
- The perfect candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience for 7 of more years,
- Bachelor or University degree in Computer Science or a related subject,
- Fluently speaking and writing of Dutch and English is required.
- JNCIS-SP, CCNP and/or a similar certificate is preferenced
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Experience with Mulit-OS enviroments
- Automation by programming or scripting experience
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Willingness for working flexible hours
- Configure, design and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, repeaters, BGP4, VPN, QoS, ect.)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations,
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Being part of the team for network watch and break down services, during out of office hours,
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security policies,
- Develop requirements, install and maintain monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools,
- Writing auto-deployment scripts for configuring network components ()
- Supporting a DevOPS enviroment