Service Delivery Manager – BI and Application Services (ENG-NL)(#217)
This is unique opportunity for a highly experienced Service Delivery Manager to take a lead role in the delivery of enterprise scale managed services including Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management, Data Science and Big Data. The ideal candidate will have experience of running mission critical application services for enterprise customers. They will be the owner of a complex suite of Business Intelligence and Performance Management services responsible for Altius performance and delivery to a handful of customers. The position is responsible for leading commercial delivery within an ITIL managed service environment, working closely with the account manager, delivery and managed services teams.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for the effective delivery of commercially successful managed services engagements within an ITIL services framework.
- Developing and enhancing the strategic relationships with the customers.
- Providing customers with regular service analysis and developing ideas for service improvements.
- Effective communications with the customer to manage expectation and demonstrate our value, underpinned with a focus on continual service improvement.
- Supporting Managed Services pre-sales activities from a Service Delivery standpoint and scoping Managed Services engagements from a commercial perspective.
- Driving the further development and implementation of ITIL standards across the Managed Services function.
- Acting as the point of escalation for service incidents to ensure adherence to prescribed Service Level Agreements
- Monitoring and improving levels of customer satisfaction
- Working effectively and efficiently with the customers and internal delivery teams, both UK and Pune, practice lead and account director
Focused on delivering first class solutions and services, we hire professionals from a variety of backgrounds. The desired background for this role will typically include pre-existing managed services experience as a key member of the support function for a consulting or IT services provider.
- A proven track record in Service Management
- Exceptional customer facing support and proactive resolution skills
- Experience in the proactive delivery of managed support services within an ITIL/ITSM environment.
- ITIL Certification, ideally to ITIL Expert level
- Experience with Service Design and Transition
- Ideally a background including complimentary experience within an application services environment.
- Relationship building with senior members of an organisation gaining trust and confidence from customers.
- Understanding of selling and marketing processes and practices.
- Ability to handle difficulties, performance problems and conflict between team members.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Proven strong customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to innovate and drive service roadmaps
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and presentation skills
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU
- Will require ability to travel
With an enviable track record of delivering innovative information solutions, we succesfully specialise in Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Predictive Analytics, and Big Data solutions. We exploit cutting edge technologies to help clients take commercial advantage of huge volumes of structured and unstructured data. We have over 20 years of success and an enviable client portfolio including some of the UK’s leading companies.
We have big plans for Managed Services and are laying the foundations to enable 50% of our revenues to be recurring by 2020. This is a high growth environment and the successful candidate will take a key role in establishing and delivering the commercial model that will support our journey in the coming years.
More details available on request