We are an Amsterdam Oud-Zuid based testing company and for our main testing service line, we are looking for a talented Technical Tester.
What you will do
- software testing & continuous learning of test automation tools.
- Using our own test automation platform or using the client’s requirements for setting up, building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Owning the testing process on the project: this means managing risk and ensuring all deliverables are of the highest possible quality against both our own and customer standards
- Showing clients that you are a true hero by advising them on test automation possibilities to make their lives much better
- more..according to your abilities and wishes..
What you should have to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Certified ISTQB and/or TMap and/or Agile
- Extensive experience with software testing, including minimum 1 year experience with supporting, maintaining and enhancing test automation frameworks Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Watir, Jenkins, Jmeter, SoapUI
- Strong communicative skills
- You enjoy working with different companies and on different projects
- You love quality assurance and automation just like we do
- A highly technical and open environment
- Non-stop training and development;
- Working for different clients ; every day is different and you will be able to build your own legacy
- Competitive salary
- Lunch (and cookies)(and Chocolate)
- fun events and activities with the team to foster your work-life balance